2014 – present
TRUE LOVE IP Holding GmbH & TRUE LOVE GmbH, Zurich, Switzerland
- Founder & Chairman
- House of fashion and accessories that conveys an authentic and credible lifestyle dedicated to the “Made in Europe” by SWISS design concept of premier quality products of classic and timeless features
2002 – present
blueDOM GmbH (Managing Director / Owner), Zurich, Switzerland
- Member of the Supervisory Board for zai AG
- Member of the Supervisory Board for Kieser Training AG
- CRO & CEO management for MARC PICARD Group (retailer with 54 stores), including oversight of all phases of related insolvency proceedings globally.
- Development of Roof Strategy – including branding concept HAIX (brand architecture) and product development of new segment Black Eagle. Global implementation in all areas / fields worldwide and establishing of Retail HAIX as World of the segments (Police, Military, Fire, EMS & Station, Hunting, Forestry, Work wear, Street wear etc.)
- Effective management of turnaround strategy and expansion plan for Braun Büffel worldwide
- Ongoing management and development of all phases of licensing requirements for Coca-Cola, Rena Lange, New York Philharmonic, Wunderkind, ESCADA, Braun Büffel, BOSCHAGROUP, Gerry Weber, Basler, Olsen, Mariella Burani, Chiemsee, BASLER, BMW Group, Porsche Design, Montblanc, Betty Barclay, Vivienne Westwood etc.
- Effective management responsibility of a budget that averages 0,25 – 50 Mio. $ per client.
- Direct responsibility for an average yearly increase in sales per client of min. 15 – 30%.
1996 – present
RAMSEIER COMMUNICATION HR (Managing Director / Owner), Zurich, Switzerland
- Effective management of global distribution of duty free products for Porsche Design, Nici, Fabric Frontline and Naef, Mic-o-Mic, Abro and s.Oliver; Marketing Director for all brands of s.Oliver Group.
- Managing Director of licensing, marketing, product development, distribution, financial administration and global sales consultancy for “Mickey’s World” of Disney / Weitnauer JV.
- Marketing & Licensing Director for all brands of s.Oliver Group; Effectively managed 34 people in areas of PR / Events, Sport Sponsorship, Retail Stores & Shops, Licensing, Graphic Design and Marketing; Responsibility of a budget of 52 Mio. DM; Turnover 2001: DM 1,1 Bill.; Licensee turnover of DM 120 Mio.
CARRERA INTERNATIONAL GmbH (Marketing Director & Board Member), Traun, Austria
- Managed and co-directed the wind-down of business operations and the merger of Carrera International into a new business entity.
1995 – 1996
s.OLIVER GROUP (Marketing Director & Board Member), Rottendorf, Germany
- Effective management of the brand strategy implementation for products in the lines of s.Oliver, Knock-Out, Chaloc, QS and of the departments of PR, Advertising, Events, Sponsorship, Incentives, Trade Shows, Franchising, Shop-in-Shop Development, Licensing Management and “Export Europe” program.
- Turnover 1995: DM 320 Mio.
1994 – 1995
HUGO BOSS (Marketing Director / Licensing & Duty Free), Metzingen, Germany
- Under direct report to CEO, effectively acquired and developed the dutyfree market segment to successfully establish the Hugo Boss brand in the “Travel-Value Channel” and in all company wholesale / retail outlets.
- Authored / managed licensing agreements for body wear, shoes, eyewear, fragrances, watches, small leather items, luggage and writing implements.
- Successfully managed areas of Development & Acquisition, Contract Negotiations, Marketing and worldwide Training & Seminars.
- Turnover: DM 320 Mio.
1988 - 1994
METRO INTERNATIONAL GROUP (International Marketing & Sales Mgr.), Baar, Switzerland
- Developed and managed the Distribution & Hardcopy Division; As interim Country Manager, turned-around Pelikan Switzerland and managed Pelikan’s worldwide global real estate; Re-designed Metro Group annual report; Effectively managed projects in licensing, the China JV and global sourcing.
- As Product Manager-Sport (1988-1990), developed private label “Active” sports brand by successfully developing product concepts and sourcing materials from Far East and Europe.
1990 – 1991
ADIDAS INTERNATIONAL, LTD. (Head of Product Management Worldwide), Herzogenaurch, Germany
- Managed global product development for bags & accessories and also managed international sourcing and licensed businesses.
1985 – 1988
EVUS PARTNER AG (International Buyer & Creative Director), Zurich / Rapperswil, Switzerland
- Managed the development and purchasing of textiles and hardware related to sporting goods (1985/87).
- Managed 46 employees while overseeing purchase & sales for all shoe products (1987/88).
1980 – 1985
ZURICH NOTARY (Apprentice & Clerk), Uster, Switzerland
- Commercial Apprentice 1980-1983 and Notary’s office clerk 1983- 1985.